tweezle

Tweezle Reads

I read. I think. I write it down.

The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook: Wickedly Good Meals and Desserts to Die For
Gillian Flynn, Sara Paretsky, Harlan Coben, Kate White
Death of a Salesman
Arthur Miller
Conscripts: The First Book of The Off World Trilogy
Patrick Locke
Vivian Versus The Apocalypse
Katie Coyle
Hitler's First Victims: The Beginning of the Holocaust and One Man's Fight to End It
Timothy W Ryback
Charlie Chaplin
Peter Ackroyd

The Digital Mom Handbook: How to Blog, Vlog, Tweet, and Facebook Your Way to a Dream Career at Home - Audrey Mcclelland, Colleen Padilla When I started blogging years ago, I had no idea that I would ever consider it becoming profitable, until now. "The Digital Mom Handbook" shows the average person how they can turn their passion into a profit. The authors are successful blogging moms who share their stories of how they started, discuss their journeys, and give helpful suggestions on how to get your blog out there and get noticed. They discuss not only blogs but other types of social media, so that one can see how important places like Twitter and Facebook are to promote you and your passion.

This is a book that can be used by the person just wanting to start a blog or by the seasoned blogger who wants to learn what it takes to monetize a blog and actually get paid for their time spent blogging. It takes you step-by-step through the process and also includes a nice reference list of websites and a books to explore, information how to incorporate video and podcasts into your blog and many, many stories of others people that have made a success out of blogging.

I found many fascinating and useful suggestions that I'm planning on using to better my blogging experience. I'm not sure monetizing is for me, but if I do plan to take that step, I now have a wonderful reference that will help me along the way. Either way, this book is a wonderful resource that I will be using again and again.