tweezle

Tweezle Reads

I read. I think. I write it down.

The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook: Wickedly Good Meals and Desserts to Die For
Gillian Flynn, Sara Paretsky, Harlan Coben, Kate White
Death of a Salesman
Arthur Miller
Conscripts: The First Book of The Off World Trilogy
Patrick Locke
Vivian Versus The Apocalypse
Katie Coyle
Hitler's First Victims: The Beginning of the Holocaust and One Man's Fight to End It
Timothy W Ryback
Charlie Chaplin
Peter Ackroyd

Love Is Pink!

Love Is Pink! - Elena Mancini, Roxann Hill "Love is Pink" has to be one of my favorite romances. It is a fun and quirky romance that actually made me laugh-out-loud at times. I loved David and his daughter and Michelle was just hilarious! She was a character that I didn't much care for in the beginning, but as the story continued, she grew up and became someone I really liked.

Written by Roxann Hill who was born in the Czech Republic and now lives in Germany, this translated novel is not the formulaic romance that seems to be popular today. This novel was fresh and fun and boy didn't hate girl nor did girl hate boy. This was a well laid out story with no sex or anything objectionable. It was truly a fun and feel good story that had a great ending.

I highly recommend this story to anyone that just enjoys a fun and sweet read with a little romance sprinkled in.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley courtesy of the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review, but instead, one that gives my honest opinion.