tweezle

Tweezle Reads

I read. I think. I write it down.

The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook: Wickedly Good Meals and Desserts to Die For
Gillian Flynn, Sara Paretsky, Harlan Coben, Kate White
Death of a Salesman
Arthur Miller
Conscripts: The First Book of The Off World Trilogy
Patrick Locke
Vivian Versus The Apocalypse
Katie Coyle
Hitler's First Victims: The Beginning of the Holocaust and One Man's Fight to End It
Timothy W Ryback
Charlie Chaplin
Peter Ackroyd

Martyr's Fire: Book 3 in the Merlin's Immortals series

Martyr's Fire: Book 3 in the Merlin's Immortals series - Sigmund Brouwer In Book 3, we find Thomas had to abandon the throne and is now a wanted man. He is still struggling with trying to decide who can be trusted, especially after all that happened in Magnus. As he travels and tries to find answers, he comes across some fantastic characters, finds old "friends" and learns more about both the Druids and the Immortals.

As with the first two books, this was a page-turner for me. Diving into the world of mystery, confusion and evil, I wanted to find out about things as much as Thomas did. There were a few surprises and one additional hero was introduced that made me smile. An old favorite has returned and some heartache surfaces as things go wrong.

Sigmund Brouwer is quickly becoming a favorite author of mine, and not just because of this series. He's written numerous books and has an amazing gift of storytelling. Make sure to add this series to your list of must reads. You won't be disappointed!!!!